To respond, please make sure you are registered in NineSights, as it will prompt you to log in. Then, use the Response options at the top or bottom of the page. You may submit supplemental files in addition to your completed response form.
Appropriate responses will use the response template and address the following:
- High level, non-confidential, description of proposed technology including:
- Working principle or knowledge base to support your approach
- Availability of technical data.
- Technology maturity (concept, prototype, ready to commercialize, commercialized).
- Pathway to industrial scale including timing, estimated budget, and capacity for manufacture.
- Estimated cost of technology (if available).
- Position on intellectual property including patent references.
- Desired relationship with sponsor.
- Team description and related experience.
Other Request information includes:
APPROPRIATE RESPONSES TO THIS REQUEST
Responses from companies (small to large), academic researchers, other research institutes, consultants, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, or inventors are welcome. For example:
You represent an organization with expertise in O2 scavenger technologies that should provide a solution for testing in the intended application.
You represent an organization specializing in polymer films with a solution that can be adapted to meet the requirements of this RFP.
You represent an organization with materials engineering research or capabilities that can provide a solution for development and prototyping.
You represent an organization with technology that should provide a solution but that requires further research and development to ready it for transfer to commercial use.